RVHS Monthly Meeting at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday 20th March 2012 in the
Rhydymwyn Football Club
Apologies for absence
30 minute talk by Diane Johnson on the Hidden Places of Lancashire
1. Acceptance of the February notes.
2. Matters arising from the February Meeting.
3. Further discussion on the developments about the Purcell Miller Tritton Five Year Plan and its recommendations for the Rhydymwyn Valley Site.
4. Financial matters.
5. Developments concerning the opening of the tunnels. Major News.
6. Proposed Open Days for 2012. The first two are now firming up. Major developments
7. Discussion of how we interface with DEFRA and the site contractors and how to deal with abuse.
8. The Road Show. Major developments.
9. Bats in the Belfry, days with the Biodiversity Warriors.
10. The website
11. Any other business
Copyright © 2006-2009
Motorhome Hire Template by Smoothlinking.