RVHS Monthly Meeting at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday 16th February 2012 in the
Visitor Centre at the Rhydymwyn Valley Site
Apologies for absence
30 minute talk Peter Taylor on An Introduction to Dowsing
1. Acceptance of the January notes.
2. Matters arising from the January Meeting.
3. Further discussion on the developments about the Purcell Miller Tritton Five Year Plan and its recommendations for the Rhydymwyn Valley Site.
4. The introduction of our proposed new Treasurer
5. Developments concerning the opening of the tunnels. Major News.
6. Proposed Open Days for 2012. Major developments
7. Discussion of what is necessary when booking the site and its rooms whilst using RVHS insurance.
8. Society visits and agenda for 2012.
9. Discussion of how we interface with DEFRA and the site contractors.
10. Guides Training Days in 2012
11. Any other business
Copyright © 2006-2009
Motorhome Hire Template by Smoothlinking.