RVHS Monthly Meeting at 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday 17th January 2011 in the
Visitor Centre at the Rhydymwyn Valley Site
Apologies for absence
30 minute talk by Ray Rogers on Cold War Super Weapons
1. Acceptance of the December notes.
2. Matters arising from the December Meeting.
3. Further discussion on the developments about the Purcell Miller Tritton Five Year Plan and its recommendations for the Rhydymwyn Valley Site.
4. Financial Report
5. Developments concerning the opening of the tunnels.
6. Proposed Open Days for 2012.
7. The website. Recent developments.
8. Society visits and agenda for 2012
9. Discussion of how we interface with DEFRA and the site contractors.
10. Guides Training Days in 2012
11. Any other business
Copyright © 2006-2009
Motorhome Hire Template by Smoothlinking.